A Big Thanks To Our Readers…..

by Ray_North on April 11, 2015

Because according to Realbuzz .com our humble blog about politics, music with occasional forays into sport and film – has, for the last two consecutive months, been the fastest growing political blog in the UK.

Now it was never our intention to become a mass website, nor do we expect to, or want to compete with the massive party affiliated blogs – after all we’ve always likened our site to the conversation you might have down the pub – which means that by definition we reserve the right to be, at times, wrong, objectionable, passionate and incoherent.

In any event it’s nice to know that we’re not alone down the pub and that enough of you deem us good enough company to occasionally drop by and share in our conversation.

Mike Killingworth April 11, 2015 at 4:22 pm

This seems like a good opportunity to say thank you very much for all your hard work.

I’m sure being a team effort helps: even if four of you have nothing to say, the fifth one probably will!

Fionauk512 April 11, 2015 at 5:13 pm

Yes, thank you. Hopefully after the election you might be in the business of having to rename the blog…..one can dream.

Eddie Kaye April 12, 2015 at 10:43 am

I hope so Fiona. I got tory partied outside Asda yesterday. I told them I was not going to vote for the party of the one per cent, the woman told me this was lefty propaganda. She then went on to tell me they had spent 5 years cleaning up Labour’s mess. Get these people out of office now!

Add to that well done to AOL.

Eddie Kaye April 12, 2015 at 10:44 am

Obviously meant ATL

Mike Killingworth April 12, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Eddie, the thing to do with Tories like her is to ask her why she thinks the Labour Party should be legal.

Fionauk512 April 12, 2015 at 4:01 pm

Well, the Labour Party Candidate came to my front door over the weekend. Two teachers in the house, four adult children of teachers, five adults from former mining communities in South Wales and Scotland …. Let’s just say he had questions to answer from a passionate, informed group of people. I almost felt sorry for him.

So hope he ousts the local Tory incumbent.